Established in the year 2006, at Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, we “Multi Link Marketing International,” are one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of laboratory furniture and laboratory glassware. We also supply laboratory accessories like air velocity monitors, PP sinks, taps and valves. further, we also offer installation and maintenance services for fume hood and scrubber systems.
A Proprietorship Firm, our business operations are led by Mr. R.RAMAKRISHNAN, the CEO of our company. He has with him over Two Decades of experience in the field of marketing, sales and administration that guides him to flawlessly handle the involved business operations. His experienced business approach and process support provided by experienced industry professionals allow us to understand the specific requirements of our customers and make available the offered range of laboratory products in both standard and customized specifications.
The complete product range offered by us include FRP doors & FRP lining, laboratory outlet accessories, chemical storage cabinets – non-metallic in FRP/PP, trefoil cleats, pressed components, laboratory equipment, laboratory glassware, anti vibration tables, modular work benches and island work bench / centre bench / peninsular tables.
Today, our consistent business standards have helped us to emerge as a well-established enterprise in our area of operations. Our strong commitment towards customer satisfaction has enabled us to win the confidence of our valued clients that can be seen from the sales turnover of and export turnover surging from one year to the other. With the coveted ISO certification in the pipeline, some of the quality conscious clients who are associated with us include Mylan Laboratories Limited (formerly Matrix Laboratories), ABB Limited, Technip France-Abu Dhabi, Shasun Chemicals & Drugs Limited, Bogar Labs, etc
Quality is well integrated at every stage of our production operations. This includes utilization of latest production techniques, which allow us to maintain the product standards as per those available in international markets. Our team of experienced quality controllers also conduct stringent quality tests so as to deliver zero-defect products.
Some of these tests include:
- Dimensional Checking
- Visual Checking
- Deburring check
PRODUCT DETAILS LAB FURNITURE & ACCESSORIES
- Island Work Bench.
- Work Benches for Physics / Instrumentation / Electronics Labs.
- Work Benches for Biology (Botany / Zoology) Labs.
- Industrial Testing, Quality Control or Research & Development Labs. Revolving Stools (G.I. / S.S.)
- Non-Metallic Chemical Storage Cabinets & Racks made of FRP / PP. Chemical Storage Cabinets (G.I. / S.S.etc.) Garment Storage in various types of material of construction.
- Fume Hood Chambers (Fume Hood, Scrubber, Spot Extractor, etc.). Laminar Air Flow Cabinet.
- Bio Safety Cabinets Flammable Storage, Acid Storage, Solvent Storage cabinets.
- Modular type for easy installation / dismantling / re-orientation.
- Material of Construction – Electro Galvanized Iron Sheets (20 SWG for work benches and 18 SWG for Fume Hoods). Also Stainless Steel, etc.
- High quality Work Tops (Granite, Epoxy, Trespa, Phenolic, Marine Ply Wood, MDF, Stainless Steel, etc.).
- Doors – Sandwiched panel doors with sound arrester.
- Drawers with IMPORTED Telescopic Channels for smooth usage.
- Hinges (IMPORTED) made of high quality Stainless Steel.
- Lab Faucets – Three Way or Single Way Faucets using high quality Brass duly Epoxy or pure polyester powder coated.
- Lab Sinks – Polypropylene sinks with bottle traps, Ceramic sinks, Stainless Steel sinks, etc.
- Handles – Stainless Steel / MS Powder Coated with increased thread size.
- Locks – Branded high quality.
- Skirting – Black PVC skirting with strips (for continuous modulars).
- Height Adjustment – With suitable height adjustable SS M10 leg bolts. Adjustable Shelves inside the under bench modulars.
Note: The material of construction and other accessories are provided as per the budget and requirement of the end users.
- The size of the Lab.
- Size of the work benches (wall work benches, centre work benches, etc.), shower units, fume hoods, etc.
- Required facilities like Sink, LPG connections (2 Way valve or 3 Way valve, etc.), Electrical connections (No.of sockets / type of sockets, etc.), Gas connections (like Oxygen, Nitrogen, Vacuum, etc.,), water inlet for sink, water outlet from sink, D.M Water, Distillation coolant water etc.
- Whether Reagent Racks required or not with No.and type of power sockets.
- Material of Construction – Electro Galvanized Iron sheets / Wood / MDF / Stainless Steel, etc.
- Type of Work top (Granite / Wood / MDF / Water Proof Ply/ Phenolic resin, etc.).
- Types of Reactions / Tests to be conducted at the table – Optional.
- Possible chemical spillage on the table top and in the sink – Optional.
- Ready reagents to be kept on the table – Optional.
- Instruments / Equipments / Machineries used side by or on the top of the table.
- The weight and the dimensions of the equipments / Instruments / Machinery / Length, Breath/depth, height of the table – Optional.
After having considered the above factors and after the discussions, we used to submit a 2D Plan for your approval along with the specifications. Once, the same are accepted, we submit our offer with terms.
After the receipt of your Purchase Order, we prepare the Three Dimensional Drawings which will be used as the Production Drawing for production, planning and control.
After your acceptance of the Three Dimensional Drawings (You may also wish to alter / change some features in the 3D drawings), we shall commence production and send you the delivery / installation schedules. We strictly adhere to the delivery/installation schedules.